This 6-week course provides video professionals, at the introductory level, with the comprehensive skills they need to import, edit, and encode video projects using Final Cut Pro X. The course will also cover pre-production areas such as determining client needs, shot lists and storyboarding, and obtaining licenses, permits, and waivers prior to filming. Through instructor led demonstrations and exercises you will learn how to edit video, add video effects and titles and export your finished video.
• Determining the client’s needs
• Preparing for the video shoot
• Setting up different shots/UAS techniques
• File Management
• Importing media into Final Cut Pro
• Audio and sound effects
• Manipulating Audio (Volume, Fade in, Fade out, Effects)
• Manipulating video (Coloring, exposure, saturation)
• Exporting final product
By the end of this course you should be able to:
• Edit video, audio, and other media content proficiently
• Add video effects, transitions, and titles to enhance your video
• Complete a short promotional video
Who Should Attend:
UAS/Drone Pilots, aspiring video artists, filmmakers and graphic artists looking to gain an understanding of Final Cut Pro.