SPC's Workforce Institute online (36 hrs.) course designed to help prepare experienced project managers sit for and pass the Project Management Institute’s® (PMI) PMP® certification exam.
Please note that this course does not include the cost of The Project Management Institute's® (PMI) Certification Exam. For additional information, please visit: https://www.pmi.org/certifications
- Self-paced online course offers flexibility so you can fit course work into your schedule
- Enroll any time. You will have access to online course material for one year from registration date.
- Includes access to virtual mentor to help you with your studies.
- Includes access to a non-downloadable E-Copy of The PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition
Who Should Enroll
- Help students to gain a better understanding of the world of Project Management
- Prepare students to pass The Project Management Institute’s® PMP® Certification Exam(s)
- Satisfy the Project Management Institute's® educational hour requirement to sit for the PMP® Certification Exam.
- Current project managers who wish to be introduced to the methodology and effective practice of project management
- Experienced Project Managers looking to obtain their PMP® Certification
- Military veterans looking to transition into the workforce