This professional development training sessions specifically geared toward emerging artists, musicians, and writers. The sessions will provide creatives with the skills and confidence to prepare for professional careers. If you are considering developing your talent or a vocation into your arts business, this certificate course will give you the tools to succeed. Session topics will include:
1. Defining Your Goal - Developing Your Arts Business Brand
2. Before You Market, Protect Your Creative Expression
3. Pricing & Budgeting for Your Artwork and Business
4. Award Opportunities (and Grants) for Individual Artists
5. Social Media, Email Marketing and Media Releases
6. Approaching, Marketing, Developing and Maintaining Customer Relationships
In addition to the above sessions, participants will have access to supplemental non-credit workforce training courses. These non-credit courses will help participants develop their professional skill sets and provides a great introduction to other academic options.
- Essentials of Marketing
- Improving Writing Skills in the Workplace
- Learn to Effectively Communicate
Tuition scholarships are available! Email Tracy@stpeteartsalliance.org
for an application.