SPC's Workforce Institute online course is designed to help prepare project managers sit for and pass the Project Management Institute’s® (PMI) CAPM® certification exam.
Please note that this course does not include the cost of The Project Management Institute's® (PMI) Certification Exam. For additional information, please visit:
- Self-paced online course offers flexibility so you can fit course work into your schedule
- Enroll any time. You will have access to online course material for one year from registration date.
- Includes access to a non-downloadable E-Copy of The PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition
Who Should Enroll
- Help students to gain a better understanding of the world of Project Management
- Prepare students to pass The Project Management Institute’s® CAPM® Certification Exam(s)
- Satisfy the Project Management Institute's® educational hour requirement to sit for the CAPM® Certification Exam.
- Current project managers who wish to be introduced to the methodology and effective practice of project management
- Project Managers looking to obtain their CAPM® Certification
- Military veterans looking to transition into the workforce