Business >> Finance
« back to courses page
CFP® Certification Professional Education ProgramSPC's Workforce Institute partnered with Zahn Associates, Inc. to provide a focused CFP Board registered education program. The certification program is 10 months long and will have you ready to test by March 2021. Over 100 students have gone through the program with an 91% average pass rate*.
Program StructureThis program has been developed for working professionals and covers the following courses over a 10-month period:
- General Principles of Financial Planning- Start date: 2/21/2020
- Insurance Planning- Start date: 4/3/2020
- Investment Planning- Start date: 5/29/2020
- Income Tax- Start date: 7/10/2020
- Retirement Planning-Start date: 8/21/2020
- Estate Planning-Start date: 10/2/2020
- CFP Case Study/Capstone-Start date: 11/6/2020
Class ScheduleClass is structured for the working professional utilizing a Friday and Saturday class format. Classes meet on Friday’s 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM and Saturday’s 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 10 Lessons
- 3 Case Studies
- Final Exam
- Financial Plan
- Extensive Case Studies
Why this program?
- Eligible for March 2021 CFP® Certification Examination
- Conveniently located at the SPC Epi- Center Campus
- CFP® Board Approved, registered education program and completes the education requirements in just 10 months
- Live classes with an instructor who is a CFP® professional
- SPC Certificate of Completion for students who complete all 7 classes in our program
TuitionThe total program cost is $5,850. The discount price for individuals that register for all 7 courses is $5650.
Individual classes are $825 except Capstone Course is $900. All course materials are included.
For More InformationContact Sondra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-791-5978
*Of students who have tested for the exam.